So now that I have been reminded by many different people that I never update my blog I decided I would. So last weekend my beautiful cousin Jen got married! I am so excited for her still... here are a few pictures of the wedding! everything especially Jen was gorgeous!! I couldn't just show the wedding I also had to include pictures of my aunt jodi's family. She has the cutest grandkids ever! they were so much fun to play with I was sad to have to leave them!
Thursday, March 5, 2009
So now that I have been reminded by many different people that I never update my blog I decided I would. So last weekend my beautiful cousin Jen got married! I am so excited for her still... here are a few pictures of the wedding! everything especially Jen was gorgeous!! I couldn't just show the wedding I also had to include pictures of my aunt jodi's family. She has the cutest grandkids ever! they were so much fun to play with I was sad to have to leave them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment